How to book your holiday villa in Sicily

How to book your holiday villa in Sicily

Your dream holiday in three easy steps

1 / Choose your villa

Our website contains all the information you need to find the ideal villa for your next holiday in Sicily. Use our search engine and our specific sections to browse through our selection of properties to find the right one for you. If you can’t find exactly what you are looking for call us on +39 0941 361681, send an email to [email protected] or fill in our request form, including your dates, budget and any other specific requirement. We’ll find the right property for you!

step 1

2 / Check prices and availability

Once you have found the perfect home for your holiday in Sicily, check the price and availability for the period you require in the “Price” and “Availability”.

step 2

3 / Book your villa

To book just click on the “Book Now" button on the villa page and fill in the form.

Insert your dates, number of guests, extra services and some personal information.

Please note that booking is only complete when you receive our booking confirmation via email.

step 3

Booking confirmation

Once we have received your booking request, our team will verify the availability of the property for the dates you have given and will confirm your booking via email. You should receive confirmation within 24 hours.

Confirmation will include all the details of your booking: name of property, arrival and departure dates, price, any additional services, as well as information regarding payment.

Payment and deposit

Within 3 days of confirmation from us you are required to pay a deposit amounting to 30% of the total price. For the remaining 70% check the section "payment conditions" in the selected property "Price" section. For more information please read terms and conditions. Payment can be made via bank transfer, credit card or PayPal. For further information please consult the methods of payment section.

Holiday voucher

As soon as we receive full payment we will send you your holiday voucher, containing detailed information regarding your holiday home: address and directions on how to get there, as well as the name and contact number of the property owners or key holder who will be there to welcome you on arrival.