L’Aura di Mare is a small villa situated just a stone’s throw away from the sea and the lovely sandy beach in Marina di Modica, a popular seaside resort in the south-east of Sicily. Recently and accurately restored, L’Aura di Mare is tastefully decorated and equipped for comfort and enjoyment. Spread over one level, the villa boasts spacious outdoor areas and bright, cosy rooms outfitted with modern conveniences, such as air conditioning, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, washing machine and dishwasher. Stylishly furnished with comfort in mind, it includes two comfortable bedrooms, a kitchen and a living room that with large glass windows opens onto the beautiful, large terrace which surrounds the house. The location of the property makes it the perfect spot for relaxing seaside holidays and perfect base for exploring the amazing surrounding area. Only a short drive away are the baroque towns of Modica, Scicli, Ragusa-Ibla, Noto and Syracuse, the other places of the “Inspector Montalbano” series, the natural areas of Capo Passero and the Vendicari nature reserve, Pozzallo and Marina di Ragusa that with its bars, restaurants and clubs comes alive on warm summer evenings.
Raised Ground Floor: living room with double sofa bed, kitchen, 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, 1 bathroom with shower, 1 bathroom.
Ground Floor: terraces. First Floor: sun terrace.
Electric mosquito repellents
- Electric oven
- HiFi System
Hob: gas burners
- Washing machine
- Beach chairs
- External shower
- Sun loungers
2 Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms
Deposit amounting to 30% of the total price to pay within 3 days of confirmation from us. The remaining 70% must be paid 30 days before the beginning of your holiday.
Payment methods: bank transfer, credit card, PayPal, postal order
-from reservation to 31 days prior to arrival 10% -from 30 days to 16 days prior to arrival 25% -from 15 days to 8 days prior to arrival 50% -from 7 days to 0 hours prior to arrival 70% -NO SHOW 70%
|Airport (Comiso)||60 km|
|Airport (Catania)||130 km|
|Airport (Palermo)||350 km|
|Airport (Trapani)||430 km|
|Railway station (Pozzallo)||5 km|
|Hospital (Modica)||15 km|
|Seaside - rocky beach||80 m|
|Seaside - sandy beach||100 m|
|Shops, banks, restaurants (Pozzallo)||5 km|
|Weekly market (Scicli) - Tuesday||15 km|
|Fashion Outlet (Agira)||170 km|
|Golf (Donnafugata)||40 km|
|Tennis court||200 m|
|Horse riding||20 km|
|Diving (Marzamemi)||40 km|
|Harbour (Pozzallo)||6 km|
The villa was in a lovely location, quiet but with plenty of restaurants close by. It was a good location to explore Eastern Sicily from Catania down to Ragusa. People were friendly and helpful. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
ottimo soggiorno ed ottima soluzione abitativa